Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hot Weekend

my yacht was in the cleaners.. next regatta I'm in.
inside story
My face expresses the heat and exhaustion of 55 miles at 100 degrees.


Did 35 mies Friday night, 55 miles Saturday and 50 Miles Sunday.
Kicked ass, great time... good speed, beat the heat, Plenty sights to see, Visited Audubon Park City park, Lakefront , Bonabel Boat Launch, Williams boat Launch,, French Quarter ,  Treme,  Marigny, Elisian Fields ,,, I was everywhere.....  On another note, a friend I ride the tour with every year, well not with anymore, George went recumbent a few years ago and leaves me in the dust now.. George e mailed me he's in the Alps in Switzerland mountain biking the alps, must be exciting, he sent a picture wearing cold weather gear. We'll miss you this year George , but riding the alps, maybe you can get a Mont Blanc pen off that white mountain or a real Swiss Army Knife.  Good Luck and be careful George.. I'll put some extra air in my tires for you.
I've had trouble sleeping since Friday night, keep seeing a mountain and a French guy playing an organ.
A little gray guy with big eyes tried to sell me a big seed pod he said would resemble someone I know..
I didn't go for it , saw that movie.. I did develope a nice tan since Firday.    Friday night on the levee I heard a loud, loud, grunting noise from the batture, it was deafening,  I got close and found it was a herd of Pugs on the levee snorting and grunting , about 150 of them, all black and white , they were accompanied by a Pug herder bringing them to the Pug convention at the Hilton in town.....
That;s enough to thinkk about for now. . My brain is spinning, it has room to do that in my head.
gary

No comments: