Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Recovery is such a long process

Brake a bone in a second , 6 weeks to heal and recover..
Have an operation in hours, take months to heal and recover.
Have a hurricane in 8 hours , take years to recover.
It may take years, There isn't enough roofing , sheetrock and furniture
made at this time to make the necessary repairs. .
At least the waters all gone. Most of the trees are cut and being towed away.
The trash and refuse in front of houses is slowly disappearing.
Things get a little better every day..More and more traffic.
Me personally. I'm on the schedule for a roof, now I start the quest for a sheetrocker.
Being homeless is a bad feeling. Even though you have a home, if you can't live in it, your homeless, and no matter where your staying there 's no place like home.
I'm lucky I'm only blocks from my home , others have no more home or are hundreds of miles away. Is that lifes simplest term, "luck", who 'll be pulled away from the campfire by the sabre toothed tiger tonight, is it a matter of luck , chance? I want to believe that we have a tiny bit of control but now I have doubts about that. You just can't control all that surrounds.
later
gary

No comments: