Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday


Did 40 miles today, went to the French Quarter, not much going on, quiet, played some blues on the MP3 player, Took Tchapatoulas to Audubon, a lot smoother than magazine, cars go a lot faster though, got to the Park and lots of people were out enjoying the nice weather, took a break at the park then got on the Levee to head back, at the parish line I ran into Joe B, old friend, then Vlad rides up , riding friend , he and I start riding northward and were crossed by George my MS Tour buddy, then in Harahan we pass up the Old Spanish man that beats me in the tour every year. It was quite a social ride, great weather, just don't get tired when it's beautiful like today.. Took a picture of a cardboard sign on a light post, it said DNA testing $199.00 . I can't figure who would take a DNA test from an advertisement on a cardboard sign and why, is it for paternity, relationship, legality, prove innocence, species, or just to have it if you need it. I don't understand but there are a lot of thing I don't understand , like where in the world is Truman Gandy.

later

No comments: