Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ONe day this week,

Brother Brian and Gay visited yesterday, they then went to Covington
to see mon and Diana. I saw Will O at the dealership today, he bussed in from Atlanta, Heard from Louis Picard from Louisville Dallas Texas.
tusty Rusty helped me again today, don't know what I'd do without the boy, Diana and Kevin and I did Moms house and they helped me some more with my house, thanks again.. My street now has elec, doesn't help me much here in baton rouge, I got a pass to go back to work but can't leave Marie alone that long. We'll get there sooner or later.
At the dealership were, Rusty, Mike, Pio, Arnold, BObby, Larry,
Will O, Melissa, Bridgett, Frank Reed, Chuck BOrne, RObert ,
Chad, and Bret... Brandon was there yesterday. .
Heard from Gene, not much left of his home, sorry Gene.
Thanks for all the offers to live in , especially Maries family in Minnesota.
Looking forward to getting into mon's house and using it as a base to work on my house. Just need the Ok to go back.
Its all relative, thank God we're still alive, thank God we still have a house, Thank God we can plan a future. Some have non of the above.
.
more later.. .
gary

No comments: