Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Living in the twilight zone.

I'm living in the TWILIGHT ZONE, none of this can be real,
wound up in Baton Rouge, thank God for Uncle Elster and aunt Essel
for putting us up till we found a room, we may have to move back in with them if thing go on too long.
I keep thinking I'll wake up one morning and all this year would have been a dream .
Stacy's looks like she's gonna give birth any minute,
Marie is worn out and frazzled,
I'm tired of worrying about what's gonna happen next.
As I've said before, sometimes your the pigeon and sometimes your the statue, but how much bird shit can a man take in one year.
Longing for New Orleans.
Thing have got to get better, and they will, we're better off than
most, we 're counting our blessing and thanking God we're all safe and we have family and friends that take care of us....
later
gary

No comments: