Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday

My son helped me 2 days ago to cover my roof and get some belongings,
The day before he and his inlaws pulled my carpet and emptied my freezer, and frig , he also worked on the roof then, thanks to all of them , I couldn't have done it alone, Neil, Nat, Danny, Danelle, Dawn, Greg and Michael, I owe them big time. .
Today I picked up Rusty and went back for more personal things, pictures, papers , clothes and my bike. MOld is growing on the ceiling and in the closets, it's gonn abe a loing hard road back , but we've done it before. .Can't go back no more , lock down, going to Stacy's as soon as she gets electricity.
SOrry no pictures , have camera but no computer to hood up to ,
this is the communal one in the motel, .,
later
Gary

No comments: